Calabasas, Burbank, West Hollywood, and Santa Monica Attorney Eric J. Gold
The common issues of family law – matters of divorce, child custody, and guardianship, among others – are often the most personal and the most stressful. They are linked to periods of major life changes.
A capable and experienced attorney who can answer your questions every step of the way and help you through a difficult time is invaluable. Eric J. Gold is such an attorney. As a solo practitioner, he handles every case himself. When you hire him, you won’t be dealing with his paralegals or associates, you’ll be working directly with him. Here are some of the family law matters he can handle for you:
- Child Custody and Visitation. Determine matters of child care and visitation for parents sharing custody.
- Divorce (Uncontested or Default). If it’s time to end your marriage, decide how to fairly split your assets and whether or not there should be any form of support (child, family or spousal).
- Separation. If you aren’t sure about divorce, you can draw a legal “line in the sand” to explore the possibility.
- Mediation. Resolve issues without litigation through the process of mediation. Attorney Gold works hard to achieve a result that is beneficial to both parties involved in mediation.
- Name Changes. File all the necessary documents to change your name in California.
A Family Law Attorney Who Understands Families
Before attending law school and being admitted to the State Bar of California in 1999, Eric J. Gold studied human development and family studies. He loves the one-to-one nature of working as a solo practitioner. His clients find him accessible and easy to work with. He believes that maintaining open lines of communication is critical. “Communication is the key to building and establishing a long-term attorney client relationship,” he says.
To talk to Eric J. Gold about any of the topics above, or about other legal issues you need help with, contact him today to arrange an appointment for a consultation. It’s a good idea to bring a list of questions you have, especially on anything that’s worrying you. The best outcome is one that not only resolves your legal matter, but leaves you with peace of mind.